Add to Calendar
24. November 2023 @ 15:02 – 16:02
Marriott Grand Place
EUR 85 (plus 21% VAT)
17th Associations Round Table Brussels at the Marriott Grand Place
on Friday 24 November 2023
The UIA Associations Round Table Brussels 2023 is an event designed for participants working in and with international associations, and we hope to see many of you in Brussels!
Thanks to the support of our Premium Partner Destination Canada, our Platinum Partner visit Brussels and further sponsors and partners, we are able to offer a high-level educational programme for a low fee:
- the registration fee for Round Table Brussels 2023 is EUR 85.00 (plus 21% VAT)
To register for Round Table Brussels, go to https://uia.org/roundtable/2023/bxl/register
You are welcome to register any number of delegates; each of your delegates will need to register separately.
What you can expect:
- presentations on common challenges by peers working in international associations and by experts
- discussions in workshops and break-out rooms with the chance to ask in-depth questions and to share and exchange knowledge and experience
- UIA team members will moderate the sessions throughout, guiding and assisting the delegates
- networking breaks, lunch, cocktail reception
Please, see all the topics of the programme and the schedule at https://uia.org/roundtable/2023/bxl/
UIA is an independent non-profit research institute founded in 1907 which has documented and promoted the work of international associations for more than 115 years.