World Congress Building Green 2023
The World Congress Building Green 2023 in Berlin is a multi-day event all about building greening (roof, facade and interior greening) with the accompanying topics (including urban climate, stormwater management, sustainability, future city). At the end of the congress there will be the opportunity to participate in excursions to special projects.
The World Congress is organized by the Bundesverband GebäudeGrün e.V. (BuGG) with the support of WGIN and EFB.
The largest congress on building greening ever held in Europe will offer, among other things:
- over 100 speakers from different countries
- over 40 exhibitors at the accompanying trade exhibition
- over 20 cooperation and media partners (associations, organizations, institutions)
- Knowledge transfer on greening buildings (roof, facade and interior greening)
- Demonstration of best practice examples
- Knowledge transfer by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel series of lectures and discussion rounds
- Networking. Meeting point. Addressing new target groups
- Cross-thematic exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, urban planners, urban water management experts, industry and real estate representatives, manufacturers, processors, researchers, associations, politicians and other interested parties