shifted from 2020 to 2021
The World Green Infrastructure Congress is a multi-day event concerning the greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas) with the associated accompanying topics (e. g. urban climate, rainwater management, sustainability). A trade exhibition of various companies, organizations and associations around building greening and associated trades will be held during these days.
At the end of the congress, there is the possibility to participate in excursions to special green roofs and façades in Berlin.
The congress offers:
- Knowledge transfer of greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas);
- Showing of best practice examples;
- Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel series of lectures and discussion rounds;
- Networking. Meeting point. Addressing new target groups;
- Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, processors, researchers, associations, politicians, and other interested parties.
You want to join and participate?
As speaker, exhibitor or sponsor?
More details coming soon…
We are looking forward to meeting you!