URBAN GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
has been cancelled!
For a greener future
2-3 April 2020, Lisbon/ Portugal
The Portuguese Green Roof Association (ANCV) in collaboration with the Instituto Superior Tecnico are organizing the Urban Green Infrastructure International Conference (https://www.ugiic2020.com) which will be part of the Urban Future Global Conference (https://www.urban-future.org/) and Lisbon´s agenda as 2020 European Green Capital. UGIIC 2020 is an interdisciplinary conference on green infrastructures (GI) and nature-based solutions (NBS) for cities. The aim is to bring together researchers, architects, engineers, urban planners, landscape architects and policy-makers from different nationalities.
If your company would like to sponsor the UGIIC 2020 we have the following offer:
- Roll-up in the room (standard measures 85×200);
- Logo taking place in the powerpoint presentation of the room
- Oral presentation of 5 minutes on April 2 in session 4 – (click here for the powerpoint and return filled in | 1 person per company | document _SpeakerDetails_ click here and return completed)
- Logo on the website (https://www.ugiic2020.com/)
- UGIC ticket (1 person per company)
- Ticket for Urban Future Global Conference (actual ticket price € 755.00 | 1 person per company)
- Free for ANCV members.
- 200€ for ANCV non-members.
In case you would be interested in becoming member of ANCV please contact us to the following e-mail: email@example.com