The European Business & Nature Summit (EBNS)
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join the transformative movement towards a nature-positive society! The European Business & Nature Summit (EBNS) is pleased to announce that registrations will open on August 22nd at 12:00 CEST. Be quick to book your free tickets. Spots are limited and registrations will be accepted on a rolling basis. First come, first served.
As the largest conference dedicated to crafting sustainable business models with biodiversity at its core , the EBNS invites you to be part of the momentum towards a nature-positive, net zero and equitable future. Taking place at the Palazzo Lombardia in Milan on October 11th and 12th, the Summit will gather forward-looking business and finance taking action for nature.
This year’s edition, scheduled just one year before COP16, holds special significance. With a focus on empowering businesses to take decisive transformative action, the Summit aims to support the implementation of Global Biodiversity Framework. With a focus on empowering businesses to take decisive transformative action, the Summit aims to support the implementation of the Global Biodiversity Framework. Indeed, target 15 outlines the role of companies and financial institutions in halting and reversing nature loss, significantly raising the bar for corporate action and reporting for nature.
Join us in Milan to learn from other companies and financial institutions how they are addressing their impacts and dependencies on nature. Discuss with peers and policymakers how we can act together. You will hear from more than 50 speakers, including:
- Aldo Beolchini, CIO NextEnergy Capital
- Maria Chiara Carozza, President of the Consiglio Nazionale delle Richerche
- Gilles Denis, Professional adventurer, Co-founder Nanok Expedition
- Florika Fink-Hooijer, Director General for the Environment, European Commission
- Andrea Illy, Chairman of illycaffè, Co-Chairman of Regenerative Society Foundation
- Fiona Melrose, Head of Group Strategy and ESG UniCredit
- Mario Nava, Director General for Structural Reform Support, European Commission
- Jan Erik Saugestad, CEO Storebrand Asset Management
- Noor Yafai-Stroband, Europe Director for Global Policy and Institutional Partnerships, The Nature Conservancy
- Eva Zabey, CEO, Business for Nature
- Mieke Siebers, Executive Director Foundation for Sustainable Development, will be the Master of Ceremonies, guiding us through the two-day event. Check out the full list of speakers on the website.
Engaging group sessions have been designed to monitor, assess, and disclose biodiversity; reduce impacts and regenerate ecosystems; unlock financial resources through innovative mechanisms; and foster inclusive partnerships to accelerate action. Have a look at the programme.
There will also be various side events that you can attend.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to learn about concrete actions that businesses can take to protect and restore biodiversity. Be the catalyst for change and inspire others to join this urgent mission.
Stay tuned for further information and registration details through our Newsletter and the European Business & Nature Summit 2023 website. Together, let’s make a commitment to nature-positive action and secure a brighter, more sustainable future!