Through a series of six online panels, industry leaders, renown experts, political representatives and EU institutions officials will discuss how to tap into the multiple benefits of green infrastructure, focusing on their contribution to green recovery and the path towards Europe’s climate neutrality.
09h00-09h15 / Opening remarks
09h15-10h15 / PANEL I:
Green and blue over grey to increase urban biodiversity
10h30-11h45 / PANEL II:
Turning buildings into carbon sink to drive the energy and climate transition
12h00-13h00 / PANEL III:
Financing urban green infrastructure
14h00-15h30 / PANEL IV:
What’s up in Europe? News and views from across the EU
15h45-16h45 / PANEL V:
Green infrastructure for climate adaptation: how to improve cities’ resilience by restoring the natural water cycle
17h00-18h00 / PANEL VI:
Let’s design human-centered, healthy and sustainable cities
18h00-18h15 / Conclusions[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
EU Green Week 2021[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The European Green Week 2021 will be dedicated to the ‘zero pollution ambition’. It will be an opportunity to engage with all stakeholders and interested citizens on how we can work together to make the ambition for a zero pollution and toxic-free environment a reality.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]For more details click here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
shifted from 2020 to 2021[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The World Green Infrastructure Congress is a multi-day event concerning the greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas) with the associated accompanying topics (e. g. urban climate, rainwater management, sustainability). A trade exhibition of various companies, organizations and associations around building greening and associated trades will be held during these days.
At the end of the congress, there is the possibility to participate in excursions to special green roofs and façades in Berlin.
The congress offers:
- Knowledge transfer of greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas);
- Showing of best practice examples;
- Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel series of lectures and discussion rounds;
- Networking. Meeting point. Addressing new target groups;
- Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, processors, researchers, associations, politicians, and other interested parties.
You want to join and participate?
As speaker, exhibitor or sponsor?
More details coming soon…[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
We are looking forward to meeting you!