The FFB represents the interests of its members in all sections of grening buildings: green roofs, green facades and interior greening.This is being represented by contributions, events, activities at trade fairs, public relation, internet presence and advertising brochures.
More than 25 years ago the FFB came into existence as an open forum for manufacturers, planners, traders, contractors, universities and cities – based on the visionary idea not to understand nature and building as a contradiction but as a chance. Experts on roof, facade and interior greening, on roof sealing, of planning offices and achitects are equally represented.
The FFB has developed into an innovative association with strong presence on the market , – also internationally – through co-operations with other European associations. More than 180 membership firms are these days using the versatile offers of service of the FBB to have an additional competitive position and more qualification on the market.
The FFB is still heading straight for its superior goal to make a great clientel appreciate the Greening of buildings. It does this in a neutral, technically founded but yet comprehensible way. In the FFB there exist possibilities – through the community of interests- which are not availabe to individual firms. Therefore the FBB is accomplishing positive conditions for the greening of buildings.
Efficiences of the FBB
- Representation of interests and public relations: Accomplishment of positive parameter
- Knowledge of branches and markets , observation of the market and its datas
- Exchange of contacts i.e. manufacturers/deliveresr/arcihitects/administration/builder/client/contractosr
- Advanced training and instruction
- Facilities for plants, maintenance/cultivation, building materials, root protection
Standard work and legislation amendments
- Internet presence/cover-page/website etc. with direct links to the websites of the members
- Facilities for advertising like print media, application of the FFB-logo
- Referents for professional lectures